The Game Changer
The ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard represents the philosophical state of undifferentiated absolute and infinite potential. A motherboard that fulfills every task – with style! Become like water. Shapeless, formless, versatile for any situation. The ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard provides a superior power design that can handle the highest performance Ryzen desktop processor, even when overclocking. With large, passive heatsinks and 2oz Copper PCB foundation, it keeps temperatures lower, the system is more stable and improves energy efficiency.
Unbeatable Heatsink Armor
Forged with aluminum alloy heatsink top cover that effectively improves heat dissipation. Underneath its solid strong cover lie two gaming required M.2 Key M sockets for high speed SSDs.
Dual M.2 Sockets for SSD
Hyper M.2 socket that supports PCIe Gen4 x4 while Ultra M.2 socket is capable of running PCIe Gen3 x4 and SATA3 mode.
Strengthens the ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard to prevent bending caused by heavy coolers or graphics cards with better airflow and enhanced stability.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details. The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Dr. MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability. Dr. MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Intelligently delivering higher current and driving up to 60A continuous current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
16 Power-Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
Hi-Density Power Connector
Reduces 23% power loss and decreases the connector’s temperature by 22 degrees Celsius. 8+8 12V Power Connectors & 24-pin ATX Power Connectors
2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking, it’s able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
Rule Your Own Lighting Way with Polychrome RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well. The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters. The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax
Welcome to the new Wi-Fi standard! ASRock’s motherboard equipped with next generation Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax adapter. The speed will be working up to 2.4Gbps and it will also natively operate with both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz simultaneously. Significant improvement in bi-directional MU-MIMO support is another attractive feature as well.
Intel 2.5G LAN
The 2.5G Ethernet configuration were introduced to support higher bandwidth on widely deployed CAT5e and CAT6 cabling in enterprise and metro area networks. The industry’s leading Intel LAN always provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot on the ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include: Extra anchor points, stronger latch, ensure signal stability, and make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C header delivers up to 10 Gbps data transfer rate and next generation reversible USB design to the front panel of computer case.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
The ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
XXL Aluminum-Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Premium Memory Alloy Choke
Specifically designed for memory power delivery, these new alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard and memory modules.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard’s rear I/O, so that they won’t easily be damaged by static electricity.
ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock’s high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Gold Audio Jacks
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your ASRock B550 Taichi Motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 3000, 3000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors*
- 16 Power Phase Design, Digi Power, Dr. MOS
- Supports DDR4 5200+ (OC)
- 3 PCIe 4.0/3.0×16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C, Front Type-C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- Intel® 2.5G LAN, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.2
- CPU Support:
- – Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 3000, 3000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- – Digi Power design
- – 16 Power Phase design
- – 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- – Supports “Plug and Play”
- – ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- – Supports jumperfree
- – SMBIOS 2.3 support
- – CPU, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, VTT_DDR Offset, CPU VDD 1.8 Voltage Multi-adjustment
- – AMD B550
- – Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
- – DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- – Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.
- – Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- – Supports HDMI 2.1 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
- – Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Input with max. resolution up to 5K (5120×2880)@120Hz
- – Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.1 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- – Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.1
- – Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
- – Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
- – Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
- Display Interface:
- – Support 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1
- – DisplayPort 1.4 (Requires Processor Graphics)
- – Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- – 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series APUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3600+(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- – Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- – 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- Expansion Slots:
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer and Matisse)
- – 3 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3/PCIE5: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x8 (PCIE1) / Gen4x8 (PCIE3); triple at Gen4x8 (PCIE1) / Gen4x8 (PCIE3) / Gen3x4 (PCIE5))
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne and Renoir)
- – 3 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3/PCIE5: single at Gen3x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE3); triple at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE3) / Gen3x4 (PCIE5))
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Picasso)
- – 3 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3/PCIE5: single at Gen3x8 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE3); triple at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE3) / Gen3x4 (PCIE5))
- – 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- – Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- – 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ax PCIe WiFi module (on the rear I/O)
- – 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- – 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- – 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- – 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Vermeer, Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Cezanne, Renoir and Picasso)
- – 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- – 1 x SPI TPM Header
- – 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- – 2 x RGB LED Headers
- – 2 x Addressable LED Headers*
- – 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- – 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- – 5 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- – 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- – 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector
- – 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
- – 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2 Header (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- – 1 x Power Button with LED
- – 1 x Reset Button with LED
- – 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- – 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- – GigaLAN Intel® I225V
- – Supports Wake-On-LAN
- – Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- – Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- – Supports PXE
- – Intel® 802.11ax WiFi Module
- – Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax
- – Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- – Supports WiFi6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps)
- – 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- – Supports Bluetooth 5.2 + High speed class II
- – Supports MU-MIMO
- – 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- – Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- – Supports Surge Protection
- – 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier
- – NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets)
- – Pure Power-In
- – Direct Drive Technology
- – PCB Isolate Shielding
- – Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
- – Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- – Gold Audio Jacks
- – 15μ Gold Audio Connector
- – Nahimic Audio
- Rear Panel I/O:
- – 2 x Antenna Ports
- – 1 x HDMI Port
- – 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- – 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- – 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- – 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- – HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
- – Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- – 4 x SATA Data Cables
- – 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna
- – 1 x ASRock Screwdriver
- – 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- – 2 x Standoffs for M.2 Sockets
- Hardware Monitor:
- – Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, CPU VDD 1.8V
We have a large selection of Computer Hardware. To view more of our Computer Hardware TAP HERE.
We have a large selection of Custom Gaming PC’s as well. To view more of our Gaming PC’s TAP HERE.