Your PC Transformed
ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard supports the powerful AMD Ryzen 3000 series processors. Designed for gamers, creators, and everyone in between who need cutting-edge performance, maximized bandwidth and breathtaking speed.
Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax
Welcome to the new Wi-Fi standard! The ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard will be the 1st product coming with next generation Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax adapter. The speed will be working up to 2.4Gbps and it will also natively operate with both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz simultaneously. Significant improvement in bi-directional MU-MIMO support is another attractive feature as well.
Steel Slot with New-Gen PCI-Express 4.0
The next-generation PCI-Express 4.0 is capable of performing twice the speed compared to the previous 3rd generation. ASRock’s exclusive steel slot with extra anchor points are revolutionary added to ensure signal stability and also making sure heavy graphics cards can be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
Unbeatable Heatsink Armor with Hyper M.2 (Gen4 x4)
The ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard is forged with an aluminum-alloy heatsink top cover that effectively improves heat dissipation. Underneath is the next-generation PCI-Express 4.0 Hyper M.2 Socket, with twice the transfer speed of the previous 3rd generation.
Rule Your Own Lighting Way with Polychrome RGB
The ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard delivers stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well. The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters. The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow I/O shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
Strengthens the motherboard to prevent bending caused by heavy coolers or graphics cards with better airflow and enhanced stability.
XXL Aluminum-Alloy Heatsink
Extra-large, aluminum-alloy heat sinkseffectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
14 Power-Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
Dr. MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability. Dr. MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Intelligently delivering higher current and driving up to 50A continuous current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear I/O for supporting next-generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10Gbps data-transfer rates.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Premium Memory Alloy Choke
Specifically designed for memory power delivery, these new alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat-resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard and memory modules.
A combination of 820uF and 100uF capacitors. Together these capacitors provide clearer, efficient and more responsive CPU Vcore power, helping overclockers may achieve higher scores.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock’s high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Using the High Density Glass Fabric PCB design reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Purity Sound 4
It’s time to enjoy the most purified audio performance with ultra high definition. Purity Sound4 is a combination of several hardware, software audio solutions. 7.1CH HD audio with the latest Realtek ALC1220 audio codec, individual PCB layers for R/L audio channel, 120dB SNR DAC and other technologies to deliver the crispest sound effects.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.2
- Supports DDR4 4666+ (OC)
- 3 PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 PCIe 4.0 x1
- NVIDIA® NVLink™, Quad SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect
- 8 SATA3, 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C, Front Type-C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- CPU Support:
- – AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- – Intersil Digital PWM
- – 14 Power Phase design
- – Capable of providing extra 300W for CPU
- – Supports ASRock Hyper BCLK Engine II
- – 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- – Supports “Plug and Play”
- – ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- – Supports jumperfree
- – SMBIOS 2.3 support
- – CPU, VCORE_NB, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.05V, +1.8V, VDDP, Voltage Multi-adjustment
- – AMD X570
- – Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
- – DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- – Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB
- – Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
- – Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Ports (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- – Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.0
- – Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI 2.0 Port
- – Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 Port
- – Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
- Display Interface:
- – Support 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1
- – DisplayPort 1.4 (Requires Processor Graphics)
- – Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- – 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 4666+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4666+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne) support DDR4 4666+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 4666+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3600+(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- – Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- – Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- – 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- Expansion Slots:
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer, Matisse)
- – 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slots (single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x8 (PCIE1) / x8 (PCIE3))
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Cezanne, Renoir, Pinnacle Ridge)
- – 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x8 (PCIE1) / x8 (PCIE3))
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso)
- – 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (x8 (PCIE1))
- AMD X570 Chipset
- – 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot (x4 (PCIE5))*- 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x1 Slots
- – Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX
- – Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI
- – Supports NVIDIA® NVLink™ with dual NVIDIA® GeForce RTX series graphics cards
- – 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ax PCIe WiFi module (on the rear I/O)
- – 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- – 3x M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gbps slots
- – 1x M.2 Gen3 x4 32Gbps slot
- – Support Intel Optane Technology
- – 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- – 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- – 1 x AMD Fan LED Header
- – 1 x RGB LED Header
- – 1 x Addressable LED Header
- – 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- – 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- – 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- – 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- – 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- – 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- – 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
- – 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header
- – 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Card R2.0 only)
- – 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2 Header (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- – 1 x Power Button with LED
- – 1 x Reset Button with LED
- – 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- – 1 x SPI TPM Header
- – Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- – GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- – Supports Wake-On-LAN
- – Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- – Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- – Supports PXE
- – Intel® 802.11ax WiFi Module
- – Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax
- – Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- – Supports high speed wireless connections up to 2.4Gbps
- – 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- – Supports Bluetooth 5.2 + High speed class II
- – Supports MU-MIMO
- – 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- – Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- – Supports Surge Protection
- – Supports Purity Sound™ 4
- – NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets)
- – Pure Power-In
- – Direct Drive Technology
- – PCB isolate shielding
- – Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
- – Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- – Gold Audio Jacks
- – 15μ Gold Audio Connector
- – Supports DTS Connect
- Rear Panel I/O:
- – 2 x Antenna Ports
- – 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- – 1 x HDMI Port
- – 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- – 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
- – 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- – 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- – 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- – HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
- – Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- – 4 x SATA Data Cables
- – 1 x ASRock SLI_HB_Bridge_2S Card
- – 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna
- – 1 x ASRock Screwdriver
- – 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- – 2 x Standoffs for M.2 Sockets
- Hardware Monitor:
- – Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- – Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, VCORE_NB, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, +1.8V, VDDP
We have a large selection of Computer Hardware. To view more of our Computer Hardware TAP HERE.
We have a large selection of Custom Gaming PC’s as well. To view more of our Gaming PC’s TAP HERE.