Best CPU For Gaming
The Intel Core i5-12600K Processor is the CPU that really matters for most gamers. It’s cheaper than a Core i7 or Core i9, but still offers the fundamentals of what makes those chips great for gaming. With the Core i5 12600K, the first Core i5 of the Alder Lake generation, that’s no different, although that may be understating its abilities.
Revolutionary Performance & Multitasking
The Intel Core i5-12600K Processor is built for the next generation of gaming. Performance that puts gaming first.
Compete with confidence or get immersed in new worlds with a revolutionary processor architecture that focuses on what matters most – gaming. With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background.
Divide & Conquer
Intel’s new performance hybrid architecture integrates two core families into a single CPU, keeping everything in your gaming universe running smoothly. The Intel® Thread Director prioritizes and manages workloads, sending tasks to the best core for the job. 6 Performance Cores (P-cores) are built for performance across single and lightly-threaded workloads, enhancing activities like gaming and productivity. 4 Efficient-cores (E-cores) are optimized for multi-threaded performance, minimizing interruptions from secondary tasks.
Performance Beyond The Cores
The new processor architecture is also compatible with the latest platform innovations, giving you performance improvements throughout your PC. You’ll always be ready for what’s next with support for PCIe Gen 5 and DDR5 for high-performance components like memory and graphics.
Thunderbolt 4 technology and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals.
Separate overclocking controls for both types of cores gives you nuanced personalization.
- Intel® Core® i5 Deca-core (10 Core) 3.70 GHz processor offers hyper-threading architecture that delivers high performance for demanding applications with improved onboard graphics and turbo boost
- The Socket LGA-1700 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
- Built-in Intel UHD Graphics controller for great graphics and visual quality
- Total Cores: 10
- # of Performance-cores: 6
- # of Efficient-cores: 4
- Total Threads: 16
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.90 GHz
- Performance-core Max Turbo Frequency: 4.90 GHz
- Efficient-core Max Turbo Frequency: 3.60 GHz
- Performance-core Base Frequency: 3.70 GHz
- Efficient-core Base Frequency: 2.80 GHz
- Cache 20 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Total L2 Cache: 9.5 MB
- Processor Base Power: 125 W
- Maximum Turbo Power: 150 W
- Processor Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 770
- Graphics Base Frequency: 300 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.45 GHz
- Graphics Output: eDP 1.4b, DP 1.4a, HDMI 2.1
- Execution Units: 32
- Max Resolution (HDMI): 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Max Resolution (DP): 7680 x 4320 @ 60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel): 5120 x 3200 @ 120Hz
- DirectX: Support 12
- OpenGL: Support 4.5
- OpenCL: Support 3.0
- Multi-Format: Codec Engines 2
- Intel® Quick Sync Video: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
- # of Displays Supported: 4
- Device ID: 0x4680
- Direct Media Interface (DMI) Revision: 4.0
- Max # of DMI Lanes: 8
- Scalability: 1S Only
- PCI Express Revision: 5.0 and 4.0
- PCI Express Configurations: Up to 1×16+4, 2×8+4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes: 20
- Processor Socket: Socket LGA 1700
We have a large selection of Computer Hardware. To view more of our Computer Hardware TAP HERE.
We have a large selection of Custom Gaming PC’s as well. To view more of our Gaming PC’s TAP HERE.