Engineered For Play
The 12th Gen Intel Core i9-11900K processor architecture and fast clock speeds deliver high frame rates and low latency for competitive play and more immersive experiences. 11th Generation Intel Core Processors redefine Intel CPU performance for laptop and desktop PCs. New core and graphics architectures, AI-based performance boosts, best-in-class wireless and wired connectivity and advanced tuning features deliver higher levels of power and flow to support your aspirations. Fast clock speeds and high core counts work seamlessly together to get more out of competitive gaming and complex content creation.
Free Your Build
The Intel Core i9-11900K Processor supports the latest platform technologies to truly personalize your new PC’s capabilities. With PCIe Gen 4, you get support for the latest discrete graphics cards and other PCIe devices. The Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology automatically prioritizes play on your busy networks and the Thunderbolt 4 technology guarantees fast connectivity to monitors and other peripherals.
Made To Create
Along with the power to push through complex creative projects, 11th Gen Intel Core processors feature intelligent performance to assist your workflow in optimized applications.
Game For A Crowd
The efficient multi-threaded performance of the Intel Core i9-11900K Processor allows you to maximize your streaming quality and maintain high FPS while gaming.
With an extensive suite of overclocking tools like the Intel Performance Maximizer and Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, you can get the most from your unlocked processor.
Boost Gaming Performance & Control
The Intel Core i9-11900K Processor re-imagines performance and tuning for elite gaming with a new CPU architecture, AI-based acceleration, enhanced overclocking capabilities, up to DDR4-3200 memory speeds, 20 CPU PCIe 4.0 lanes, and more.
Increase Your Creative Output
AI-based intelligent performance, immersive Intel graphics, enhanced tuning options, and more work together in 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors to improve creative productivity, speeding up photo and video editing and graphic design tasks.
Intel Core i9-11900K Processor FEATURES:
- The processor features Socket LGA-1200 socket for installation on the PCB
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- 14 nm design offers great efficiency for computing, delivers nimble processing with balanced cost, performance, and power
- To boost graphics and visual quality, the chipset has a built in Intel UHD Graphics 750 controller
- Supports up to 3 monitors
- Total Cores: 8
- Total Threads: 16
- Max Turbo Frequency: 5.30 GHz
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency: 5.30 GHz
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency: 5.20 GHz
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency: 5.10 GHz
- Processor Base Frequency: 3.50 GHz
- Cache: 16 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 128 GB
- Memory Types: DDR4-3200
- Max # of Memory Channels: 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 50 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported: No
- Processor Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 750
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.30 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
- Execution Units: 32
- 4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI): 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Max Resolution (DP): 5120 x 3200 @60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel): 5120 x 3200 @60Hz
- DirectX Support: 12.1
- OpenGL Support: 4.5
- OpenCL Support: 3.0
- Intel® Quick Sync Video: Yes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video Technology: Yes
- # of Displays Supported: 3
- Device ID: 0x4C8A
- Scalability: 1S Only
- PCI Express Revision: 4.0
- PCI Express Configurations: Up to 1×16+1×4, 2×8+1×4, 1×8+3×4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes: 20
- Processor Socket: FCLGA1200
We have a large selection of Computer Hardware. To view more of our Computer Hardware TAP HERE.
We have a large selection of Custom Gaming PC’s as well. To view more of our Gaming PC’s TAP HERE.